What: FREE Webinar
When: October 27 at 2pm ET
Selecting the Right Protective Coatings to Increase the Longevity of Your Assets
Learn how to protect your food and beverage facility assets and provide a safe, compliant environment. Attendees will gain information pertaining to the right protective coatings recommended for floors, walls, storage containers/silos, and many other areas of a food and beverage facility. By addressing these areas and their needs, Sherwin-Williams, which specializes in coatings for USDA- and FDA-inspected facilities, can help facilities prepare for audits, write specifications for maintenance or capital expenditure projects, and assist with budgeting by providing coating recommendations to match your expectations while keeping budgets and your bottom line in consideration.
Attendees will learn:
- Learn how Sherwin-Williams can address each area of your facility to help you prepare for audits.
- Discover the types of projects that would benefit from a high-performance coating system.
- Examine key products for protecting floors, walls, and other crucial areas of a facility, including recommendations for repairing cracks and patching concrete.
- Learn how proper surface preparation contributes to a quality outcome.
- Review maintenance protocols and how to protect repaired or newly coated surfaces to preserve the coating’s integrity.