What: FREE Webinar
When: October 10, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Coatings Planning for a Food and Beverage Audit Inspection – Is Your Facility Ready for FSMA
Learn how to prepare your facility for the intensifying frequency and scrutiny of regulatory audits, how to proactively avoid citations, and how to quickly restore compliance. As the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) places a greater emphasis on preventing contamination, food and beverage facilities need to prepare and implement preventive control plans to expedite repairs. Attendees will discover the benefits of taking a virtual tour of a food and beverage facility with a NACE-Certified Coatings Professional from Sherwin-Williams to help identify common areas of concern, and how to develop comprehensive facility coatings repair specifications designed to accelerate compliance fixes – whether before or after third-party audits.
- Discover the benefits of participating in a virtual facility site evaluation with a certified Sherwin-Williams representative prior to their next facility audit inspection
- Take a virtual tour of the environments evaluated during a facility walkthrough and the common areas of concern related to coatings
- Learn how upfront planning can expedite pre- and post-audit repairs to maintain and restore compliance
- Learn how specialized products can address areas of concern and how professionally-prepared specifications can help facilities take immediate corrective actions using those vetted products
- Have the ability to schedule a local site evaluation in their facility to start proactive coatings planning today
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!