What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until June 1, 2022
Improved Dewatering Reduces OPEX While Meeting Sustainability Goals
Earn: 0.1 IACET CEU*
Food and beverage processors use large volumes of water to transform raw ingredients into marketable products. This process yields a lot of waste that must be responsibly managed in order to send the water back to the city, or reused in the process. Dewatering your slurry is a critical process in achieving a drier sludge or filter cake. Ultimately, the drier the cake, the more efficient your dewatering process is, enabling you to reuse more water in your process while reducing your plant’s maintenance and operating costs.
Balancing consumer pressures for a smaller environmental footprint and sustainable operations with managing rising utility costs and evolving regulatory requirements are ongoing concerns for processors. Learn how your filter cake may hold the key to helping you achieve your objectives.
- Review dewatering technologies and market challenges, including best practices to improve your dewatering process.
- Describe how improved sludge drying leads to reduced OPEX while helping you meet your sustainability goals.
- Select and size a solution that best meets your wastewater management needs.
- Identify what you need to know about owning vs. temporary/rental treatment solutions.
- Explore a case study and see how this facility reduced total operating costs while meeting sustainability objectives with an improved dewatering process.
Register to view the webinar on-demand!
*BNP Media is authorized by the IACET to offer 0.1 IACET CEU for this program