WHAT is the Food Automation & Manufacturing Symposium and Expo?
The Food Automation & Manufacturing (FA&M) Symposium and Expo features world-class speakers presenting leading-edge solutions in the key aspects of food and beverage manufacturing, including engineering, automation, sustainability, supply chain and food safety. The FA&M annual symposium is where the industry’s key stakeholders benefit from attending to gain insights from some of the top leaders at the manufacturing and supplier level. This two-and-a-half-day event opens with a golf tournament, and is followed by a one-day expo, and is packed with educational sessions throughout this intimate networking event.
WHY attend FA&M?
- Connect with leaders and leading companies in food manufacturing
- Gain a better understanding of manufacturing challenges
- Learn about Industry-wide business development trends
- Discover what competitors are doing
- Use this live event as an incredible face-to-face marketing opportunity
- Save on travel costs and streamline business calls
WHO attends FA&M?
- Vice Presidents of Operations & Manufacturing
- Vice Presidents & Directors of Engineering
- Plant Managers, Maintenance Managers and Engineers
- C-Suite Executives
- Directors of Sustainability
- QA/QC and Food Safety Managers and Engineers
- Automation & Network / IT Engineers
- Design Build Professionals
- Others aligned to the field
For examples of companies who have attended in the last three years, please view our Past Attendees webpage.