FA&M Symposium And Expo Call For Presentations
Come and speak at FOOD ENGINEERING’s premier event for food manufacturing.
FOOD ENGINEERING’s Food Automation & Manufacturing Symposium and Expo (FA&M) is searching for technology experts to present at the 24th annual premier event for food manufacturing. FA&M is a unique event where the industry’s best and brightest come together to learn, connect, grow and share among manufacturers and suppliers. The 2023 event will have a special focus on the latest technology innovations for the food manufacturing industry. This year’s event will highlight case studies and solutions to technological issues impacting food processors today.
If you have groundbreaking information and insight on anything related to new technologies, materials, products, trends or applications for F&B processors, we invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at FA&M taking place on October 11-13, 2023 in Bonita Springs, FL. This is your chance to set yourself apart by sharing your knowledge and expertise!
Presenters Will Offer Cutting-Edge Solutions To:
- Overcoming labor shortages through automation
- Protecting F&B operations from the ever-increasing threat of cyberattacks
- Improving efficiency through technology
- Strategies to increase throughput
- Increasing profitability
- Implementing environmentally friendly operations
Those Chosen To Present At FA&M Receive:
- One complimentary registration, including meals and networking functions provided to all event participants
- Up to two nights hotel stay at Hyatt Coconut Point
- Opportunity to present yourself as an industry expert in front of a targeted audience of food & beverage manufacturers
- Free marketing and publicity for you and your company—presentations will be promoted through a robust marketing campaign including email, online ads, social media and more!
We Are Looking For:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace
- How-to lessons that provide attendees with a new skill, information about a new technology or process
- Understanding on the latest regulations and how to meet the most demanding codes
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting-edge for the food & beverage industry
- Information that provides a better understanding of specific processes and techniques
- Case studies or before and after presentations
- The ability to engage the audience with strong speaking ability and in-depth knowledge of subject matter
Please Do Not Submit:
- Product pitches
- Topics that require the use of your organization's product
- Niche focused topics that would only be relevant to a small audience
Final acceptance will be based on the course's ability to meet submission standards, overall program/track specification and industry need. Additionally, the programming committee will review the proposed topics for relevancy and industry feedback. Please note that vendors/suppliers must be exhibiting in the show to be considered for a presentation.
Submit topic proposal by February 28, 2023 for consideration in the educational program.
To be considered as a speaker submit your presentation details online now!