Working to Ensure Your Onsite Safety & Security
As it has always been for BNP Events, the safety and security of our guests, customers, and event team members remain our highest priority.
You can find our previous communications regarding the September 13-16, 2020 dates here.
Regarding COVID-19, the FA&M team is actively communicating with all of our show vendors as well as the Doral Resort Miami to discuss best practices and measures to encourage social distancing, safe food handling, clean sleeping rooms and meeting spaces as well as address COVID-19 large gathering concerns overall.
Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo is implementing many additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our onsite cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous to help you feel safe and comfortable at this important event.
The Doral Resort Miami onsite teams are receiving ongoing briefings, trainings, and enhanced safe-operating protocols including, but not limited to:
- Daily monitoring of hotel staff health and well-being while enforcing “stay at home if you are sick” policies.
- Maintaining and monitoring stringent housekeeping practices and protocols, more rigorous routine cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic/high touch surfaces including lobbies, handrails, washrooms, doors/ doorknobs, audiovisual equipment, elevators, escalators, and other elements of the onsite event environment.
- Use of industrial grade disinfectants and cleaners.
- Continuously adjusting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety practices and social distancing protocols.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines with meeting room sets, registration lines, food distribution, retail outlets, and general gathering areas.
- Increased deployment and availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers, wipes, and hand washing stations.
- Increased signage onsite reminding event attendees to wash hands frequently, keep hands away from their face, practice social distancing, and locations of medical care resources.
- Adjustment of heating and HVAC systems in accordance with guidelines to help mitigate virus transmission
Information is changing frequently in response to this pandemic and Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo, along with BNP Events are committed to updating our approach to address this constantly changing environment. We will keep all of our exhibitors, attendees, staff and vendors up to date on any changes and our updated response to new developments in order to ensure a coordinated effort with a safe and productive in-person event environment for all.
Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo values the support and feedback of everyone involved in preparing for this important event. We appreciate your professionalism, patience and understanding during these truly extraordinary times. Please contact us via the event website should you have any questions or concerns.
Here is a helpful link as you look to travel to the area: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html