Exhibitor Benefits & Information
FOOD ENGINEERING invites you to join us in Bonita Springs, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point for another exceptional Symposium and Expo! The 2024 event will have a special focus on promoting best practices in environmental engineering to help conserve resources and cut production costs. Our primary objective is to highlight sustainability, packaging, food plant construction, and the management of natural resources.
Don’t miss out on the quality leads and premium exposure you will receive by exhibiting at this year’s FA&M! The Expo provides an excellent opportunity to present your unique solutions to key customers and new prospects in an intimate setting.
Early Birdthrough February 2, 2024 - $2,700
Standard Feestarting on February 2, 2024 - $2,900
Exhibit Benefits Include:
- One 8' deep x 10' wide exhibit space with back and side drapery curtains, a 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket and carpet.
- One complimentary full conference registration (per booth) for the individual involved in the set-up, tear-down, and/or working the booth during Expo hours ($1,295 value).
- One additional registration for full conference access at discounted rate of $895.
- One 7” x 44” exhibitor ID sign with registered company name.
- Company name, logo, website link, and 50-word description on website, floor plan and mobile app.
- Listing in Symposium Program
- Option to send one post-event email to all opt-in event registrants through our parent company, BNP Media. You provide the HTML and we deploy it for you. Need help creating the HTML? For a low fee, we can help there too!
Specifications and Policies:
- All exhibit payments are final and no refund will be issued for cancellations
- Exhibit Fee is due upon contract signing
- Credit card statement will reflect charge under "BNP Media"
Reserve Your FA&M Exhibit Today!
Event Management is aware of solicitations from bogus firms attempting to sell you FA&M attendee registration lists. Please know these efforts are a scam. DO NOT engage any firm attempting to sell you FA&M attendee lists as they are unauthorized and NOT affiliated with this event.