Exhibitor Benefits & Information
We're back! Food Engineering magazine welcomes you to the Gold & White Ballroom at the Doral Resort for the Expo on Monday, September 12, 2022.
Don’t miss out on the quality leads and premium exposure you will receive by exhibiting at this year’s FA&M! The Expo provides an excellent opportunity to present your unique solutions to key customers and new prospects.
The Expo will be held from 12:00 -5:30 PM on September 12, ending with a cocktail reception and an Expo Game Drawing. Following the Expo, the networking continues for a casual BBQ dinner on the pool deck from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Early Birdthrough May 27 - $2,000
Standard Feeafter May 27 - $2,200
Exhibit Benefits Include:
- One 8' deep x 10' wide exhibit space, 6ft black skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket and carpet
- Two exhibitor passes for the Expo only
- Includes the the following networking functions for 2 persons working the booth: Sunday Welcome Reception, Monday Luncheon, PM refreshment break, Expo reception and dinner; and coffee & bagels on Tuesday during tear-down.
- Optional full-symposium access at a discount rate of $895
- One 7” x 44” ID sign with registered company name
- Company name, logo, website link, and 50-word description on website, floor plan and mobile app
- Listing in Symposium Program
- One post-event email to all opt-in event registrants through our parent company, BNP Media Inc. You provide the HTML and we deploy it for you.
Specifications and Policies:
- All exhibit payments are final and no refund will be issued after June 10, 2022
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration
Reserve your FA&M Exhibit Today!
Event Management is aware of solicitations from bogus firms attempting to sell you FA&M attendee registration lists. Please know these efforts are a scam. DO NOT engage any firm attempting to sell you FA&M attendee lists as they are unauthorized and NOT affiliated with this event.