Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo 2020 is a Virtual Event!
The Conference provides you with an excellent introduction to present your equipment and/or services to key customers and new prospects. Food Engineering’s superior educational conference draws hundreds of senior level engineering, operations, and manufacturing executives from the food and beverage industry.
The Expo, September 14-16, is a unique opportunity to network with qualified food and beverage processors from your desktop. Connect with your industry peers anywhere in the world!
Virtual exhibitors and or sponsors will receive:
- Two (2) complimentary virtual conference attendee registrations, all additional registrations at $149 each
- Inclusion on interactive floorplan
- PDF located in Brochure Library
- Product video located in Video Library
- Product Category Listing
- Opportunity to email attendees once pre-show and once post show through BNP Media.
- Network matching with attendee interests
- Schedule meetings and message attendees
- On-demand access and exposure through March 2021.
- Listing in Virtual Platform to include:
- Company name
- Hyperlinked logo
- Contact information
- 50 word company description
- Event promotion co-branding your company logo on the FA&M 2020 conference web site.
- Sponsors will have logo on all attendee marketing promotions
- Multi-sponsored email to Food Engineering readers
- Post-show coverage in Food Engineering
Event Management is aware of solicitations from bogus firms attempting to sell you FA&M attendee registration lists. Please know these efforts are a scam. DO NOT engage any firm attempting to sell you FA&M attendee lists as they are unauthorized and NOT affiliated with this event.
Contact Danielle Robb, Event Manager, at 248-312-9692 or email@example.com