Exhibitor Benefits & Information
- Expo floor will open on September 13, from 12:00 - 5:30 pm
- Exhibitor Set-up: Monday, September 13, from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down: Tuesday, September 14, from 8:00 am - 11:30 am
What's Different this Year?
To provide exhibitors with the opportunity to reach a wider range of attendees, we have added a virtual component to this year’s event. A virtual booth is complimentary to all exhibitors; for those unable to exhibit in person, there is the option to purchase a virtual exhibit space only.
Early Bird $2,000 (on or before May 28, 2021)
Standard $2,200 (after May 28, 2021)
Virtual Exhibit Only $2,000
On-Site Exhibitor Benefits
- One 8’ deep x 10’ wide exhibit space, 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket, and a 7" x 44" exhibitor sign
- 2 Booth Personnel passes (per booth)
- Includes Sunday Welcome Reception; Monday lunch, PM refreshment break, reception and dinner; and coffee on Tuesday during tear- down
- Optional full-conference registration at a discounted rate of $895
- Company name, logo, website link, and 50-word description on website, floor plan and mobile app
- Message and schedule meetings with attendees using the Mobile App
- Listing in Conference Program
- One post-event eblast to opt-in event registrants
- Includes a virtual booth and all applicable benefits
Virtual Exhibitor Benefits
- Two Virtual Exhibitor Registrations
- Receive full contact information for anyone who visits your booth, downloads assets, or engages in a chat in your booth!
- Custom-built booth with welcome video, branding, logos, video
- Message board within virtual booth
- Access to build/change company profile
- Share spec sheets, whitepapers, marketing, web links, video, and more
- 1-on-1 video and text chat capabilities with booth visitors
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies
- Pop-ups are welcome
- All exhibit space payments are final and no refund will be issued after June 14, 2021
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration
Reserve your Booth Today!
Event Management is aware of solicitations from bogus firms attempting to sell you FA&M attendee registration lists. Please know these efforts are a scam. DO NOT engage any firm attempting to sell you FA&M attendee lists as they are unauthorized and NOT affiliated with this event.