Exhibitor Benefits & Information
Reserve your preferred exhibit space now for the food manufacturing event of the year – space is limited and filling up fast!
The 2021 Conference provides you with an excellent introduction to present your equipment and/or services to key customers and new prospects. Food Engineering’s superior educational conference draws hundreds of senior level engineering, operations, and manufacturing executives from the food and beverage industry.
- Expo floor will open on September 13, from 12:00 - 5:30 pm
- Exhibitor Set-up: Monday, September 13, from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Exhibitor Tear Down: Tuesday, September 14, from 8:00 am - 11:30 am .
Included with Your Exhibit Space Cost:
- All 8’ depth by 10’ width exhibit spaces include:
- 8’ pipe and drape backing & 3’ pipe and drape sidewalls
- 6’ skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- One 7” x 44” sign with registered company name
- Two (2) exhibitor passes for the Expo only or optional full-conference access at a discounted rate of $895
- Exhibit fee includes the following meals for 2 representatives at each booth: Sunday - Welcome Reception; Monday -coffee & bagels during exhibitor set up, lunch, refreshment break, reception during the Expo and casual networking dinner. Coffee will also be provided during the expo tear down on Tuesday.
- Company name, logo, website link, and 50-word description on mobile app and new website floor plan
- Listing in printed Conference Program, distributed to all attendees
- Opportunity to email conference opt-in attendees post-event through BNP Media.
- Exclusive networking opportunities
Event Management is aware of solicitations from bogus firms attempting to sell you FA&M attendee registration lists. Please know these efforts are a scam. DO NOT engage any firm attempting to sell you FA&M attendee lists as they are unauthorized and NOT affiliated with this event.
Contact Danielle Robb, Event Manager, at 248-312-9692 or firstname.lastname@example.org