The Building Your HACCP Program seminar is designed to provide a clear understanding of Prerequisite Programs required to maintain a process environment along with HACCP principles and their application in the food industry.
- Recognize the pertinent regulatory requirements for the implementation of HACCP in a food plant
- Identify the Food Safety Hazard categories, sources, and controls/prevention
- List examples of the key Prerequisite Programs and determine documentation requirements for each
- Describe the background/history of HACCP
- Apply the Seven Principles of HACCP
- Determine Critical Control Points and document ation requirements Determine effective Corrective Actions for Prerequisites and CCPs
- Outline the components of a HACCP Manual