AIB International's Internal Audit Procedures for SQF Certification seminar provides the tools necessary to understand and implement an Internal Auditing Program in your facility.
In two days, participants will learn to develop, implement, and maintain programs that meet the requirements of the SQF Standards.
Day One provides a detailed review of the Internal Audit protocol, common approaches to performing an audit from the Auditor's perspective and what to look for during an audit.
Day Two provides practical application of Internal Audit principles during workshops where the instructor will challenge participants with specific situations. Participants will work together in teams to assess scenarios for non-conformances and create the required follow up management components.
Who should attend
Employees responsible for support, development, implementation or maintenance of the Internal Audit Program for SQF; persons who participate on the Internal Audit team; senior management responsible for ensuring the Internal Audit program is implemented.
- Recognize terminology and systems audit protocol, differences from GMP inspections and directive words and phrases commonly used in audit format text.
- Determine non-conformances, recognize the links between the Internal Audit program and other programs of the SQF Standard and how they interact given specific scenarios.
- Create various internal audit records and procedures.
- Recognize audit trails, create effective corrective actions, distinguish between verification and validation and use the internal audit results to implement management tasks for continuous improvement.
- Establish a regular routine for successful implementation of the complete Internal Audit Program.