Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival.
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by GlobalData is such that GlobalData cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
Food & grocery registered sales of US$1,247.1 billion in 2018 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2018–2023 to reach US$1,455.1 billion in 2023.
“USA: Food & Grocery - Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2023” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to USA retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing USA food & grocery industry
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2018 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector
- Food & grocery accounted for one-third of total retail spending in 2018
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets continue to dominate the sector
- Online penetration to more than double during 2018–2023
- Walmart takes a significant share; while the rest of the sector is fragmented
- Low prices and convenience are driving growth
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the USA retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in USA retail market — including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share
Table of Contents
Table of contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Food & grocery
Get our new eMagazine delivered to your inbox every month.
Stay in the know on the latest food and beverage manufacturing markets.