- THE MAGAZINE
- FOOD MASTER
Engineering and operations executives from nine of the world’s most successful food and beverage manufacturing companies will address critical issues such as food safety, sustainability, plant security and lean manufacturing at Food Engineering’s Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo (FA&M). This 2 ½-day event, scheduled for April 22-25 at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort, gathers food and beverage processors under the same roof to gain valuable information on the latest trends and innovations in manufacturing, automation, continuous improvement and more.
Some of the 2012 featured speakers include:
• Frito-Lay Senior Vice President of Sustainability, Productivity and Quality Dave Haft
• Heinz Vice President of Quality and Food Safety Kurt Deibel
• Diageo Director of Manufacturing Excellence Sharri Hall
• McCormick Director of Corporate Security William Ramsey
• ConAgra Foods Senior Director of Energy and Environment Paul Halberstadt.
FA&M provides a unique forum of world-class speakers presenting essential solutions and educational sessions on a variety of topics for food and beverage manufacturers. This gives attendees a vital opportunity to re-energize their careers at a casual, highly productive networking event with colleagues and speakers from Coca-Cola, Tyson, Del Monte, Glanbia, Smithfield Foods, Fair Oaks Farm, Perdue, T. Marzetti, Boston Beer, Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Foods, Sunny Delight Beverages and many more.
Session and topics highlights include:
• Creating a No-Compromise Operations & Manufacturing Culture
• Perfecting Your Continuous Improvement Plan
• Addressing What You Need to Know Now about the Food Safety Modernization Act
• Understanding the Business Case for Sustainability
• Improving Efficiency via Robotics
• Implementing Manufacturing Innovation in Challenging Times
• Protecting Your People and Assets with a State-of-the-art Security Plan
• Overcoming Challenges with Legacy Systems, Machine Safety, CIP and more.
Early bird discount registrations are available until April 6, 2012. To view the FA&M conference program and hotel and registration information, visit http://www.foodautomationconference.com.