Editor’s Note: We redesigned our eNews!
New streamlined format makes it easy to find the most important stories.
So as you may have noticed or will soon find out, our Sept. 15 issue of TechFlash, our bi-monthly eNews, has a bit of a new look. We’re kind of excited about it, to be honest.
It’s cleaner, easier to navigate and features larger photos. We’re hoping it’ll make it easier for you to find the stories you care about most. And don’t worry, we aren’t going to be flooding your inbox — the eNews will still come out just twice a month, hopefully giving you just the right amount of info at just the right time.
Part of making the design cleaner means that we’re paring down the number of topics and stories we’re running.
So now, the issue that typically comes out in the middle of the month will feature three each of:
- Latest news stories, spotlighting breaking headlines and the most up-to-date news.
- Exclusives that you’ll only find in Food Engineering.
- Packaging stories about all the innovations being made in that category.
And the issue that comes out at the end of the month will feature three each of:
- Latest news stories, a topic so nice we decided to include it twice.
- Featured articles, which will include show coverage, columns and videos, among other things.
- Food Safety stories, because it’s becoming more and more of a concern for food companies looking to satisfy consumers and comply with FSMA.
We know how busy you are, and our goal is to help you stay current with everything going on in the industry in the most convenient way possible. We hope to help you achieve that goal with our fresh new eNews look!
And of course, if you don’t already subscribe to our free eNews, you need to get on that. Sign up on our website — all the cool kids are doing it!
We’d love to hear your take on our new format, so please feel free to email me at lindellc@bnpmedia with any comments, concerns or even obscenities you might want to share!