We recently completed the agenda for the 2008 Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference scheduled for April 6-9 in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
If you have not attended this conference in the past, I urge to read on. The lines that appear below have not been written by striking screenwriters looking to make an extra buck on the side. In fact, the quotes were written by your engineering and operation colleagues based on their reviews of the 2007 Food Automation Conference.
1. “I always come away energized and with at least one idea I can use immediately.”
2. “The conference opened my eyes to ideas not imagined or even thought of.”
3. “It is a single forum where I can look at cutting-edge technologies and also meet and interact with many other engineers and food manufacturing personnel.”
4. “It is a great intimate arena in which to meet some of the great minds and leaders of our industry.”
5. “Expert speakers talked about the very real issues we face.”
Snowed under with work? Too busy to leave the plant? Can’t find the solution to a perplexing problem? Now is the time to make a change in attitude and latitude to get out there to learn, grow, network and change your perspective at Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo 2008.
Turn to pages 70-71 in this issue for the full conference agenda or visit www.foodengineeringmag.com for registration information and a complete list of exhibitors. We hope you will consider joining us for the food and beverage manufacturing’s leading conference.
Report Abusive Comment