Steakholder Foods Ltd. has introduced SH Beef Steak Ink, a sustainable 3D-printed meat production product. Formulated for use with the company's fusion printer technology, this ink hopes to take cultivated meat to levels of realism and culinary versatility.
Key Highlights of SH Beef Steak Ink:
- Realism: Beef Steak Ink has been crafted to mimic the fibrous texture, appearance and taste of a premium beef steak.
- Culinary Versatility: This ink opens possibilities for chefs, food producers, and culinary aficionados, allowing for customized cuts of meat tailored to individual preferences.
- Flavor Enhancement: The ink's formulation accentuates the natural flavors of the cultivated meat.
- Wide Compatibility: Designed for use with Steakholder Foods' fusion printer, Steakholder Foods envisages Beef Steak Ink as an industry standard, accessible to a range of businesses in the cultivated meat sector.
- Ethical and Humane: SH Beef Steak Ink advances Steakholder Foods' mission of ethical and humane meat production by eliminating the need for animal slaughter.
As part of Steakholder Foods' broader business strategy, the launch of SH Beef Steak Ink is reportedly a stepping stone in the company's journey to diversify the world's food portfolio. Building on the success of SH Fish Ink, this addition expands Steakholder Food's lines of specialized inks. Looking ahead, Steakholder Foods plans to broaden its offerings with a range of inks that will replicate a variety of species to contribute to global food security while pleasing palates worldwide.