PACK EXPO visitors can learn more about the packaging automation standards group at their informational booth C-377 located near the entrance of the central hall.
Attendees with further interest in OMAC should attend OPW meetings at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011, Room N-219, on Tuesday, September 27, beginning at 1 p.m.
Following a brief OPW transition team meeting from 1:00-1:30 p.m., both new and existing OPW committees will meet at 1:30 p.m. to plan their agendas for the coming year. From 2:30-3:30 p.m., they will reassemble for a general session with committee reports and a dialogue on the proposed initiatives.
The following OPW committees and chairs have been confirmed along with more than 50 volunteers from corporate OMAC member companies:
- PackConnect-Thibaud Kozicki, Nestlé, chair
- PackSafety-Fabrice Bertin, Nestlé, chair
- PackAdvantage-Tom Doney, Nestlé, chair
- PackAdopt (subcommittee of PackAdvantage)-Christian Chatel, Schneider Electric, chair
- PackSpec-Tom Jensen, B&R and Carl Bostrom, Bosch Rexroth, co-chairs
- PackAbility-John White, Eaton, chair
- PackLearn-Paul Redwood, Church & Dwight, chair