The first step in achieving and maintaining a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification is to understand the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing. This class is designed to fulfill the training requirements to prepare individuals to take the SQF Practitioner test. All SQF certified sites must have at least one SQF Practitioner overseeing the SQF Food Safety System. However, industry best practice is to have several Practitioners to ensure management commitment and coverage of the entire SQF System. As a licensed SQF Training Center, this hands on workshop uses the official SQF training material, but adds real-life practical advice to fulfill requirements of the code. Students will get a manual with the slides, a practice test, and an attendance certificate with the SQF Institute logo, our logo and license number. This course is recommended for sites seeking certification, maintaining certification or anyone interested in learning more about the SQF program and certification. We will focus on SQF system elements and module 11 (Good Manufacturing Practices for Processing of Food Products).
- January 15 & 16, 2020 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the University of Idaho Food Technology Center in Caldwell, ID
- Parking: Free, in front of the building
- Price is $675 for 2 or more from the same company or $750/individual
- The course fee will include a course manual, refreshments, continental breakfast, lunch, and a certificate of completion.
- For registration or questions, please contact Jane Hokanson at 208-426-3820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical information, please contact Janna Hamlett at 208-731-9363 or email@example.com.