7 key insights into on-the-go packaging
Study estimates that the global demand for on-the-go food packaging will soar
Fact.MR’s latest forecast study, “On-the-go Food Packaging Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Review 2017 to 2026,” estimates that the global demand for on-the-go food packaging will soar from 2017-2026. And by the end of 2026, the global on-the-go food packaging market is expected to be worth more than $1 billion.
The report includes seven key insights, including:
- Packaging materials: Polyethylene terephthalate is expected to dominate the global on-the-go food packaging market.
- Packaging trays: In 2017, more than 500,000 tons of on-the-go food packaging trays were sold in the global market, and the report estimates a robust demand for trays as the key type of on-the-go food packaging.
- Convenience food applications: By the end of the forecast period, over 3,800,000 tons of on-the-go food packaging products will be used for convenience food applications worldwide.
- Thermoforming fabrication: In 2018 and beyond, the majority of on-the-go food packaging products will be developed with thermoforming fabrication.
- North American market: The report shows that the US and Canada are collectively the largest marketplace for on-the-go food packaging.
- Asian-Pacific market: The report also reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the key region for manufacturing on-the-go food packaging products.
- Key stakeholders: The key stakeholders of the global on-the-go food packaging market include: Amcor Limited, Mondi Group, Sonoco Products Company, Bemis Company Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Huhtamäki Oyj, Sealed Air Corporation, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Berry Plastic Group, Inc. and Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH.
For more information, visit Fact.MR, https://www.factmr.com/