Wireless can link sensors with automation systems
Topics can include:
- Wireless sensing and/or actuating, possibly involving multiple hops
- Low latency in the range of 2-50 milliseconds
- Low power vs. line power trade-offs
- Security comparable to ISA100.11a
- Leverage of existing technologies including hardware (chip sets) and software (communication protocols)
Proposals must be submitted by April 28, 2009. Accepted proposals must be presented at an ISA100.16 meeting or teleconference.For more information, contact Linda Wolffe at email@example.com, 919-990-9257.