What’s new at PACK EXPO East
The first PACK EXPO East showcases new technologies and robotics in Philadelphia, February 16-18.
February brings the debut of PACK EXPO East at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, February 16-18. The first processing and packaging trade show specifically for Northeastern manufacturers is owned and produced by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
With nearly one-third of the nation’s top CPGs located within 200 miles of Philadelphia, the Northeastern United States is a critical center of manufacturing. Meanwhile, the significant growth of the region’s microbreweries and dairy industry continues to add to the momentum. Located in the heart of Philadelphia, PACK EXPO East will meet the needs of this vibrant, yet previously underserved, Northeastern manufacturing marketplace.
PACK EXPO East will be a resource for food brands, processors and packagers seeking the latest solutions and insights to improve the sustainability, efficiency productivity and security of the manufacturing supply chain. The show’s several educational features will guide attendees to the suppliers and information they need:
• The Innovation Stage (Booth #696) will be home to educational talks on breakthrough technologies and other innovations presented by the industry’s leading solutions providers. These free 30-minute seminars will be conveniently located on the show floor.
• The Education Pavilion (Booth #697) will serve as a convenient source of information on industry-related training, as well as certificate and degree programs. Staffed by representatives from colleges, universities and PMMI, the pavilion will also provide opportunities for attendees to learn about PMMI’s educational offerings, including the Mechatronics Certificate Test and the PMMI Certified Trainer Program.
• The Packaging Design Studio (Booth #1067), presented by Rutgers University’s Packaging Engineering Program, will bring the future of packaging to PACK EXPO East. Attendees can see and examine innovative packaging prototypes, automated loading and unloading systems, and a custom-order snack mix production machine—all designed by students in this elite program.
The centerpiece of PACK EXPO East will on the processing and packaging exhibitors’ technolgies. Here are a few of the new solutions you can expect to see at the show:
- Innovations in retail ready and robotics
- New robotic system that maximizes efficiency, speed and flexibility
- Pouches for productivity.
To register for PACK EXPO East 2015, visit www.Packexpoeast.com.