FPSA reveals meat program for PROCESS EXPO
The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) has released its slate of meat sessions that will be part of the PROCESS EXPO UNIVERSITY educational program held during PROCESS EXPO in Chicago, Sept. 15-18.
Free for registered attendees, the sessions will take place on the show floor throughout the event and feature speakers from Iowa State University, Ohio State University, Texas A&M and University of Wisconsin.
• Reducing Sodium in Meat Products
• Processing Interventions to Inhibit Listeria in RTE Meat Products
• Sensory Analyses and QC of Processed Foods
• Different Types of Audits and How to Prepare
• Manufacture of Fresh Sausages
• Determining Product Shelf Stability and Shelf Life in Meat Products
• Spoilage of RTE Processed Meats and Tips for Solving Problems
According to FPSA, the organization was pleased with the last PROCESS EXPO UNIVERSITY which doubled the attendance of previous shows.
“We expect even stronger results this year as we have added speakers from six universities including those from Canada and Mexico, reflecting PROCESS EXPO’s diverse audience,” said FPSA President and CEO David Seckman. “These speakers will address critical processing and packaging issues across all segments of the food and beverage industry and will take place on the show floor for the convenience of our customers.”
Free for registered attendees, the sessions will take place on the show floor throughout the event.