The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) and NuernbergMesse have unveiled the joint beverage educational programs for PROCESS EXPO and InterBev Process scheduled for Sept. 15-18, 2015 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
"Both PROCESS EXPO and InterBev Process have contributed speakers to this year’s program and we couldn’t be happier with the results," said David Seckman, president and CEO of FPSA. "This is by far the most comprehensive beverage program we have ever been a part of and we are confident that beverage industry professionals will see value in attending these sessions that address critical issues within this industry. It is an excellent complement to the practical innovations they will find on the show floor among all of our exhibitors.”
These programs takes place during show hours and all sessions are free of charge for registrants of the co-located PROCESS EXPO, InterBev Process and the International Dairy Show.
The beverage program includes the following sessions:
Tuesday, September 15
• Achieving Operational Excellence to Improve Profitability, Jeff Chilton, Alchemy Systems
Wednesday, September 16
• Introduction to Beverage Packaging, Michelle Parikh, International Society of Beverage Technologists
• Advancements in Aseptic Processing and Packaging, Steve Smith, Purdue University
• CO2 101, Nicole James, International Society of Beverage Technologists
• Beverage Sweeteners and Blends, Adam Burzins & Kasi Sundaresan, International Society of Beverage Technologists
Thursday, September 17
• Fresh Juices: Cold Pressed Revolution, Tatiana Koutchma, Novel Food Sciences
• Quality & Testing for Beverages, Cloeann Durham, International Society of Beverage Technologists
• Beverage Packaging Sanitation, Mike Lammers, International Society of Beverage Technologists
• How to Bridge the Gap Between Marketing and Regulatory, Karen Lewis, Imbibe, Inc.
Friday, September 18
• Ultraviolet Light Applications for Preservation and Purification of Heat Sensitive Beverages and Ingredients, Tatiana Koutchma, Novel Food Sciences
“InterBev is very excited to be co-locating with PROCESS EXPO and the vast education and networking opportunities this partnership will offer attendees of each show,” said Jimmy Mouton, CEO and Managing Director of NuernbergMesse North America. “The food and beverage processing industries are stronger with collaboration between industry leaders, and we are thrilled about the additional benefits InterBev and PROCESS EXPO attendees gain from one another.
According to FPSA, the joint beverage program is an integral part of this year’s PROCESS EXPO University that includes more than 35 hours of education addressing a wide variety of important topics that cover all major segments of the food and beverage industry. These sessions will be presented by experts from 15 of North America’s top university food science programs.
Advance registration is $25 for food and beverage processors and registered attendees will have open access to all three trade show events; including all educational programs. For more information about the show, to see the entire educational schedule or to register please visit www.myprocessexpo.com or www.interbev.com/process.