Featuring more than 40 sessions, the Innovation Stage at PACK EXPO Las Vegas (Sept. 28-30; Las Vegas Convention Center) will join together the latest technology and industry leaders for a series of free educational programs, according to show organizer PMMI, the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
This year’s presenters will address food safety regulatory compliance, automation, workforce engagement among other topics. The full session schedule is now available at packexpolasvegas.com.
Spotlighting innovations in child-resistant packaging, vision guidance, contaminant detection and belt tracking software as well as the latest consumer trends in snacking, the Innovation Stages will offer a range of insights on the trends and solutions that are transforming the world of processing and packaging, PMMI said.
• The Next Evolution of Metal Detection
• The Reguatory and Risk Landscape for Flexible Food Packaging
• Child-Resistant Packaging — A Flexible Option
• Innovation for Easy Packaging Machine Automation
• Advantages of Using Robotics and Advanced Sensing Technologies to Automatically Detect Leakers
• Factory Acceptance Tests: One Voice Guidelines for CPGs and OEMs
The Innovation Stages are located on the PACK EXPO Las Vegas show floor in adjacent Booths C-1041, C-1045 and C-1049, and on the Pharma EXPO show floor in Booth N-559. Sessions are 30 minutes long, and start at the top of the hour. Check the schedule for details.