Mighty Sesame Co., creator of organic tahini in squeeze bottles, honors April Earth Month 2022 by maintaining its commitment to creating sustainable, plant-based products. The theme of this year’s Earth Month is ‘Invest in Our Planet’ which is a principle that Mighty Sesame Co. exemplifies every day.
Kraft Heinz has completed its acquisition of an 85% stake in Germany-based Just Spices. The remaining 15% ownership stake has been retained by Just Spices’ three founders, who will continue on with the company and focus on driving the business and its international growth.
Hinds-Bock servo pump fillers deposit and spread condiments, such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and sauces, as well as sandwich salads, including tuna, egg and chicken, onto bread, buns, tortillas or dough.